Work one-on-one with Ben Hopkin

Private Sessions

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

New classes starting in July! Three C's and Acting for Film!




Okay, actors! I'm starting up two classes in July: The Three C's of Acting and Acting for Film! The Three C's of Acting will start Tuesday, July 10th, and Acting for Film will start Thursday, July 12th. I would love to have you join us for one or both!

The Three C's of Acting class will meet Tuesdays (starting July 10th) from 7-10pm. It will focus on my specific approach to the art of acting. If you've never taken a class from me before, this is a really good place to start. :)

Acting for Film will meet Thursdays (starting July 12th) from 7-10pm. It will focus on specific on-camera technique, as well as information relevant to auditioning/working in the industry. All your work will be filmed.

For those who have taken my classes before, you'll know that they're gentle, but never comfortable. They do well for actors who are just starting out, as well as those who have been working and studying for a long time. I enjoy having a mix of experience levels in my classes, as it enhances the environment for everyone. Each course runs for six weeks.

The classes will meet in Orem at 381 East, 230 South. It's a house, and we'll be meeting in the studio space above the garage. There will be signs, but you will enter through the gate on the right side of the house, then taking the stairs up to the studio.

Signing up:
To sign up, please go here and fill out the form. Once that's done, the payment links are below. Full payment is $175 for the 6 week course. The non-refundable deposit is $35. If you make a deposit, the remainder of the payment ($140) will be due on or before the first day of class.

Payment links:
Three C's of acting full amount--go here.
Three C's of acting deposit--go here.
Three C's of acting balance--go here (only use this option if you've paid the deposit and need to pay the remainder).

Acting for Film full amount--go here.
Acting for Film deposit--go here.
Acting for Film balance--go here (only use this option if you've paid the deposit and need to pay the remainder).

Once the classes have started, the entire amount of $175 is due, regardless of the number of classes you end up attending. If something happens during the course (for example, a show or film) and you need to withdraw, talk to me about it. I can pro-rate the remainder of the classes and use it as a deposit for my next round of classes.

For those who might need some flexibility on payment, contact me (actingwithoutthedrama -at- gmail -dot- com) with a payment plan already thought through. I'll let you know whether or not it's something I can work with. I don't want the price to keep you from studying with me, so I'll do what I can to help you out!

Enrollment is limited (I like to keep the classes small), so make sure and sign up quickly! Your deposit insures your place in the course. Don't worry. If the classes fill up, I'll refund your deposit fully.

A note on tuition: you are signing up for the entire course. If you have to miss a class, you won't be refunded for that day. You're encouraged to clear your schedule on the day of class for the entire 6-week course.

Once you sign up for the Three C's of Acting or Acting for Film, make sure you find and prepare a one-minute monologue (have it memorized and ready to perform for when the class starts). That will be the first thing we'll be working on in either class. If you're having trouble finding something, email me (actingwithoutthedrama -at- gmail -dot- com) for tips and places you can start looking.

I'm excited to work with you, so let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment