Work one-on-one with Ben Hopkin

Private Sessions

Sunday, May 8, 2011

That Was Fun... Let's Do It Again!



I had so much fun talking with you guys this last Thursday that I thought we'd do it again.  We only just scratched the surface of the topic of marketing, because (let's be honest) there's lots to talk about when it comes to self-promotion.

I loved so much of what came up during the last show.  Yehuda and Stephy had wonderful questions and comments and it was great to get to the core of what ends up stopping most of us--self-sabotage.  Remember always that there are two sides of the coin of fear:  the fear we won't live up and the fear that we will.  We generally discount the latter, but I've found that it can be the more powerful of the two.

It doesn't seem to make sense.  I mean, who doesn't want to be fabulously successful, right?  Turns out in practice that most of us want success and fear success in roughly equal measures (usually weighted a little towards the fear).  Change... even good change... is scary.

So, let's embrace the discomfort.  And let's start this Thursday at 8 pm PST.  I know that there are many of you out there that want to call in but are afraid.  This is an excellent time to get over those fears.  I don't bite.  I promise.  :)  You can find my show here.  Go there now and set a reminder for yourself.

And for those that are afraid to start training--now's a good time to get over that one too.  Sign up for my classes at the top of the blog!  You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment