Work one-on-one with Ben Hopkin

Private Sessions

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Radio Show!!

That's right!  Acting without the Drama now has a radio show.  I had my first trial run this last Thursday with Writing without the Drama's Carolyn McCray, and it was a blast!  You can listen to it here.

The idea is to move from the podcasts to this new format.  What I love about this show is how interactive it is.  You can call in live and ask specific questions about whatever the topic is for the week (or any other questions that pop into your pretty heads...and I mean "pretty" in the sense that you're all gorgeous, not the patting-you-on-the-top-of-your-head-condescendingly way).

So, join me on this fun new venture!  Go here to follow me, set a reminder for yourself for the next episode, "fav" me, listen to last week's episode, comment, stare puzzlingly at my bizarre logo...you know, whatever floats your boat.  Just as long as you join me for my next show about conflict at 8 pm Pacific Standard Time on December 2nd (there's no show this Thursday due to Thanksgiving...apologies to anyone not from the states!).

Oh, and please remember to call in!  I know how many of you were listening last week and was stunned that no one called.  Come on!  We're ACTORS, fercryinoutloud!  We should love to hear the sound of our own voices.  :) 

So, I look forward to hearing from all of you...not November 25th, but December 2nd.  If you have subjects you'd like for me to focus on in future shows, leave me a comment or hit me up on Twitter.  This is gonna be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment